CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

30 Weeks

Hard to believe I've made it this far.

I can actually say I am starting to enjoy this pregnancy. 

My blood pressure has been great and I passed my glucose test.  My only real complaint is numbness in my hands and arms.  It comes and goes throughout the day.  I'll be happy when I can hold this little one in my arms!

Recently I saw a perinatologistIf you remember we had questions about the baby's development.  The doctor said everything looked good.  Of course he couldn't guarantee a chromosonally balanced baby.  And since we chose not to dot he amnio we'll have to wait for delivery.

My husband and I are at peace with out decision.  I really believe in my heart of hearts that this baby is wonderfully made and will be healthy.  Whatever happens she is mine.

So my due date is February 20.  Any bets on when this baby will arrive!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I've just read up on your life - haha, I feel like I know you now! Congratulations on finalizing the adoption and I look forward to hearing about the birth of your second daughter!

Bea said...

Feb 24th!

Bea

Anonymous said...

congratulations!

Sheryl said...

I've been sooo behind on my blog reading and decided to catch up this morning. Oh Jenny, I am so very excited and happy for you!! Congrats on your beautiful baby girl and baby on the way!! I hope you are doing well and I'll be sure to keep up to date now for sure! Good Luck!!

PS... for 2 of my 3 babies (1 IVF and 1 natural), I had MANY ultrasounds and appointments because they found soft markers on the heart. I now have 3 healthy babies. Have faith... baby will be healthy!!

Pretty Limbu said...

Feb 14th :)

Wish you all the best dear.