CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

False Alarm

Looks like I jumped the gun!

28 day cycle ! HA!

My period is playing peek-a-boo and I think I am having what I lovingly refer to as a PCOS Period. All my cysters can relate-- you know that one where your hormones are so messed up your body doesn't know what to do.

Oh the joy!

Thankfully I am so jaded I haven't decided that this time I AM DEFINITELY PREGNANT and peed on 10 sticks waiting for one to tell me the answer I am looking for.

Peek - a- boo I don't see you!

3 comments:

Bea said...

It's funny how "just a normal cycle then" comes to the top of our request list, and how disappointing it is when it doesn't work out. I hope this one's not *too* far out of kilter.

Bea

Mary Ellen and Steve said...

That's frustrating. I hate it when AF plays games!

Amy said...

Ugh, Damn PCOS!!! I'm so sorry. I used to pee on a few sticks on day and then pee on a few sticks a few days later thinking that maybe the hormone would show up then. I hope that you have better luck next cycle.