CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Phlebotomist Shelbotomist

I went to get blood work done today.

Non ART blood work. (Ironically enough if it were for ART it would be CD1 bw)

I had to go to one of those cattle herding "labs" where you sign in wait half the day then get your blood drawn.

Well after waiting 90 minutes I finally am called back.

I show the phlebotomist old trusty lefty - the vein my RE RN/office always uses.

"I am not going that high up" - she exclaims

Ok lets look at the right...

"YOU should ALWAYS have blood drawn from this arm." she instructs.

Oh sister if you only knew how many needles have stuck this body you'd keep your mouth shut.

4 comments:

Jill Tice said...

Chuckle...chuckle....

Is this blood work for what I think it is???

Sunny Jenny said...

Yes it is! :)

soralis said...

Just catching up... hope this year is better for you.

Take care

Bea said...

Mysterious blood work...

Honestly, it's fine if she's got her way of doing things and it works and all that, but *you should always have your blood drawn from here*? Please. Tell it to a newbie who doesn't know you're speaking crap.

Bea