CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Away

I've been away from IVF, away from blogs, away from message boards, and away from home.

It's been good.

Being away from everything has really been cathartic. I've begun to remember who I am and even glimpse who I use to be. I am slowly finding joy in my life and am getting excited about things that are happening around me.

I am healing.

I really find it hard to read your blogs. Not because I don't care about you (I do, I do, I do!!) but because when I read about what is happening to you I get swept away by a tidal wave of emotions and remembrance of all I've been through and thoughts of what is yet to come in my personal journey. I can't find peace. Not yet anyway.

It's funny, blogs use to bring me so much comfort. Now they serve as reminders of what a crappy shit hole IF is.

Just wanted to let you all know I am alive and learning to live again.

14 comments:

Family Ties said...

Live on honey...we'll all be here.

Thalia said...

Good to hear that you are recovering. Although I always miss people when they exit our world - either permanently or for a few months, if it's working for you, then of course you must go for it. I hope you keep on recovering.

Meg said...

Jenny.



I am so glad.



x

Mary Ellen and Steve said...

Take your time sweetie. We know that you care about us. You have been through a lot, and let's face it, we all need time away every once in a while.

Please know that I am thinking about you, and I am so happy that you are starting to heal. Take care of yourself. Hugs.

Angie said...

Glad to hear you are finding a new world out there! I wish you the best!

Barely Sane said...

Glad to hear you are healing. If blogs are hampering your ability to move on, then you gotta do what you gotta do. We'll love ya whether you post or not.

Take care!

Serenity said...

I am really glad to hear from you.

Take all the time in the world- I am just happy to hear you're doing well.

Hugs and love.

Hopeful Mother said...

I'm glad to hear that you are finding life outside of IF. Good for you!

Do whatever you need to do - we definitely understand.

Kate said...

Just came across your blog and I can relate to every word.

soralis said...

Take care of yourself and do what you need to recover.

Hugs

x said...

You need to take care of yourself first - lots of luv.

Anonymous said...

I so understand how you feel.

You're in my thoughts.

Bea said...

Sunny J - I'll miss you, but you need to put yourself first. I'll drop around from time to time, just in case you decide to post. And I will remain hopeful for your happy ending.

Bea

Dawn said...

Glad to hear you are getting to a better place. I completely understand dropping out for a while...I've done the same. GL with whatever comes next for you.