CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

New Year's Eve Miracle

I can't even believe my fingers are typing this post.

Harry and I were on our way to my parent's home for New Year's Eve when I got a phone call.

My brother's girlfriend wanted to know if Harry and I were interested in adopting her cousin's baby.

Her cousin, let's call her Jossie, is 17 in high school and planning on putting the baby up for adoption. All she wants is for the baby to go to a Christian Home.

Harry and I are shell shocked. We're still processing what this would mean. There's no guarantee that we would be chosen....

but....

the possibility.....

It's a boy - due in February....

Yeah, shell shocked.

7 comments:

Bea said...

Oh my goodness - now that would be exciting! Are you both excited?

Bea

x said...

That must have made for quite a New Years! I hope it's a sign of good things to come to you in 07. I'll be praying that everything works out and that you have a baby in your arms within a few months.

formerteacher said...

Oh, how I hope this works out for you, if that's what you want:) How amazing! Good luck with everything.

Runergirl said...

Wow!!!! That is awesome, I will keep my fingers crossed....and my toes too!

Runergirl said...

Wow!!!! That is awesome!!! I will keep my fingers crossed....and my toes too!

GLouise said...

Wow!!!

Hoping, hoping, hoping!

BigP's Heather said...

Amazing! That would be a shocking phone call. Hope it works out!