CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

No News

We haven't heard a single thing about the possible adoption.

I am okay with that.

I sent a letter off but haven't heard back from either my brother's girlfriend (the cousin of the birth mother) or the birth mother.

It's a little dissappointing but no where near as heart breaking as a BFN.

We're okay, saddened by the lack of news, but okay.

I am working on improving my physical health. So far so good. Don't know when the next cycle will be. Most likely not until the summer or fall.

I am still reading you.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sorry to hear about the lack of news. I am thinking of you.

Bea said...

Glad you're hanging in there. Was there a reason you were expecting news by now, or are you just disappointed not to have got any?

Bea

x said...

I hope that you do hear something from the birth mother, if nothing else, so you are not left hanging.

GLouise said...

Thinking of you! You may be surprised by a phone call in the next few weeks.