CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

The Pendulum Swings

Back to Psychosis

So I haven't had a cramp since Saturday 6 PO. Usually I am all cramped out here on DC 23 AF knocking on my cervix.

What is going on! I am so freaking out! I just want to know. This has been the most emotional 2ww since IVF #1.

So now I don't know.

I want to POAS so badly. After Pee Stick 100 got thrown into the garbage, I vowed never to POAS again until AF was a bonafide no show.

DEAR LORD HELP ME!

6 comments:

Becks said...

What a mind game...you must be exhausted. Just try to hang on in there and in the meantime I will pray for good results (and I'm not really religious, but I'll try anything for you!)

Mary Ellen and Steve said...

Oh Gosh Jenny I don't know what to tell you. I hate pee sticks too, but at least you won't be in limbo anymore...When is your period due??

Sunny Jenny said...

ME CD1 EAD May 1

Yetty said...

i feel you girl. hang in there. we're all gonna look back at our blogs someday when we have 3 screaming children in the background and have a good laugh. :)

JJ said...

Ugg, you must be on pins and needles...Im so sorry for the agony of the wait! Hopefully you know something soon!

formerteacher said...

Hoping that you find out good news soon!