CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

The Pendulum Swings

Back to Psychosis

So I haven't had a cramp since Saturday 6 PO. Usually I am all cramped out here on DC 23 AF knocking on my cervix.

What is going on! I am so freaking out! I just want to know. This has been the most emotional 2ww since IVF #1.

So now I don't know.

I want to POAS so badly. After Pee Stick 100 got thrown into the garbage, I vowed never to POAS again until AF was a bonafide no show.

DEAR LORD HELP ME!

6 comments:

Becks said...

What a mind game...you must be exhausted. Just try to hang on in there and in the meantime I will pray for good results (and I'm not really religious, but I'll try anything for you!)

Mary Ellen and Steve said...

Oh Gosh Jenny I don't know what to tell you. I hate pee sticks too, but at least you won't be in limbo anymore...When is your period due??

Sunny Jenny said...

ME CD1 EAD May 1

Yum-Mum 2B said...

i feel you girl. hang in there. we're all gonna look back at our blogs someday when we have 3 screaming children in the background and have a good laugh. :)

Reproductive Jeans said...

Ugg, you must be on pins and needles...Im so sorry for the agony of the wait! Hopefully you know something soon!

formerteacher said...

Hoping that you find out good news soon!