CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Hop on Board the Crazy Train

I think I am pregnant.

I don't want to think I am pregnant -- but I do!

I've had this constant back ache for the past 3 days. Like nothing I've experienced before.

It's sorta painful -- not horrible but I am definitely uncomfortable.

I've had a slight headache off and on again as well.

So, get your ticket and hop on board the crazy train cause it's leaving the station!

10 comments:

JJ said...

Im on board! Hope you are RIGHT!!

formerteacher said...

I'm hoping and praying that you are pregnant!!! I can't wait to hear!!!

Bea said...

Ooh - I hope, I hope!

Bea

AwkwardMoments said...

OH I hope so ..thanks for hte comment - i needed that

Tracy said...

I hope so, too!!!!!!!!!!

When are you testing? I'm sorry if I missed a post about that. Can't wait to hear.

BTW, me too. ;)

Knock Me Up said...

I'm ready for an adventure and I love train rides. I am hoping this is a long one.

Amanda said...

Oh, I'm on board too! I hope you are!!! :-)

Katarina Jelly Beana said...

WooWoo!!
Pardon me boys, is that the BabyMakin' ChooChoo?



You're in my prayers, dear. In my prayers.

beagle said...

I hope you're right!

RBandRC said...

I'm hoping and praying that you are right! Keep us posted! :)