CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, October 08, 2007

Today is Not That Day - Again

I didn't make it to Tuesday

I knew I should have waited. But my darling Harry bought some pee sticks.

And as I lay in bed at 4 am holding in my pee, Harry says,

"Please, go put us both out of your misery."

HPT - Negative

What if my body is misleading me. Can I be imagining all this?

11 dpIUI is very early - last time I tested 12 dpIUI and got the faintest positive.

My boobs feel like lead balloons and are very "hard".

We're a little disappointed but haven't lost all hope.

So I guess you could say...

To pee continued

8 comments:

GLouise said...

aWWWW.

I am hoping, too!

Knock Me Up said...

It does seem early at 11dpo for an HPT. I'm sorry it wasn't positive though it sounds like you've got all the right "symptoms". I will be hoping like mad that your beta on Thursday says something completely wonderful.

formerteacher said...

I'm hoping that HPT is wrong! It could be since it is really early.

Nina said...

Still keeping hope strong. Thinking of you...

RBandRC said...

Crap. Well, 11DPO is really early though. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed that is was just a bad test and that the second line is hiding in there somewhere. :)

Bea said...

To pee continued indeed. Haha. Glad you're still in joke mode. I'm really hoping for this cycle - I trust you more than that HPT any day.

Bea

Amanda said...

I'm sorry about the negative HPT. It is still early, though. I have happy thoughts for you, still!! :-)

Sheryl said...

HPTs can be wrong (mine was!) and I'm crossing everything for you that it was!!!