CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, June 20, 2011

3rd BETA

So far so good.

I think my biggest problem is over thinking this whole thing. I am dealing with a bit of "survivors guilt" I really need to stop Googling BETA numbers. I feel so horrible for all the women who have recently experienced loss in the online community. To top it off a good friend of mine (who conceived without any reproductive assistance) just miscarried at 8 weeks. Our babies would have been weeks apart. What makes me any different? All the stories of babies lost are running through my mind and now I remember why I took a break from IVF for so long!

I did go for blood work again this morning. My numbers are 903 hCG. My doctor is very pleased and doesn't want to see me until July 7 for a scan. So I guess this is good.

6 comments:

Jem said...

Yipee!! Most excellent news! Congratulations!

China Doll said...

Great beta number! The journey really doesn't end at that positive test result.. it's just the beginning, which I don't think I'd realised during the IVF. But everything is looking fab for you :) x

Bridget said...

That is awesome news! so sorry to hear about your friend :(

Domonique said...

Hi, Sunny Jenny. The thing is if you want a child so bad just adopted one. There are plenty of teenage girls getting pregnant and putting their babies in the system. You could be giving a child a home.

Sunny Jenny said...

Hey Poet - Have you read my blog? I am in the process of adopting a foster child -

Adoption is not the cure for infertility.

Thalia said...

Hmm. Poet is not really on message.

Mazel tov sweetie, NBHHY.