CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Unbelievable

It's happened.

That day I never thought would come!

I am PREGNANT!!!

My RE confirmed my results yesterday!

At 11DP3DT My BETA was 53 mIU/hCG

I go Thursday for more blood work!

I can't even begin to describe the feeling of complete bliss! This is amazing!

Of course as anyone who's struggled with infertility knows, the journey is just beginning.

I've passed the first hurdle! Now I just need to stay pregnant! I'll post again about specifics!

6 comments:

Brandy said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I am thinking all of my very best thoughts that this pregnancy is completely and totally normal and uneventful. :-) I can't wait to hear all about it!!

Bridget said...

Great news!! Congratulations!!

Samantha said...

Congratulations!!! I'm so excited for all of you! Can't wait to read more updates :D

http://mrs-eaton.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Congrats :)

My Hopeful Journey said...

Congrats to you! I found your blog through stirrup queens blog roll. I wanted to ask that you share www.myhopefuljourney.com with other women in the infertility community. I founded it after my long struggle with infertility. With hope,

My Hopeful Journey said...

Congrats to you! I found you through stirrup queens blog roll. I founded www.myhopefuljourney.com after my long struggle with infertility. It is a web-based organizer for infertility treatment. Will you please share it with your community?

Lisa