CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Hesitantly Happy

Well, I am still pregnant!

However, I am so freaked out that something will go wrong. I know so many women who've been where I am and don't end with a healthy baby.

I went in for more blood work this morning. BETA level was 133. Doctor said it was good. Is it good? I would have loved a 200 or something.

Why can't I be over the moon happy? Why I am constantly checking to see if there is blood?

Ugh, infertility really messes with you!

I go back Monday for blood work again.

Hoping I can stay sane until then!

4 comments:

Brandy said...

It is good! Yes, you want to see it go up exponentially but that is a great starting number. Best thoughts your way!

VA Blondie said...

Infertility does mess with you, and makes it difficult to be comfortable in early pregnancy.

I bought pregnancy tests and took them regularly the first few weeks after beta. Not always a gaurantee, but reassuring for me that I was producing Hcg.

Hope things continue to go well for you.

Anonymous said...

Here from LFCA. Congratulations! Wishing you continually doubling betas and peace of mind :)

Bea said...

Oh wow! I am just trying to catch up a bit and what wonderful news to have to catch up on! Congratulations!

Bea