CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, May 11, 2007

Dream Baby

Last night I had the most amazingly real dream. I walked into my kitchen and there was a nurse bottle feeding an infant.

“I’ll feed him.” I said

The nurse handed me the baby but held onto the bottle.

“You won’t need this” she said pointing to my swollen breasts.

I walked into the living room and sat on our couch and looked down at my baby. He was a tiny little peanut with Harry’s wide set eyes that are the color of my father’s eyes, ice blue. My baby had a full hear of dark thick hair, like his mommy’s hair. His little wrinkled face reminded me of my beloved nephew’s infant face. He was warm, he was real, and he was mine. As I suckled my baby to my breast I was thinking..

“But the HPT said not pregnant. A (my SIL) is never going to believe this one. How, when did this happen.”

Then I woke up

Dream baby are you just a dream or are you a heavenly promise of things to come?

Dream baby please be real…

7 comments:

Mary Ellen and Steve said...

I hope that your dream was a sign. Thanks so much for your kind words.

Becks said...

I bet that was a spooky dream. I really hope your dream baby becomes very real soon!

Bea said...

What a lovely dream.

Bea

formerteacher said...

I hope your dream comes true soon!

JJ said...

Ive had very similar dreams..its so hard to wake up from these! I hope yours comes true SOON!

GLouise said...

What a great dream...but so sad to wake up.

x said...

I pray that your dreams come true.