CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, November 01, 2007

3 dpiui

Lying in bed, the night before our last IUI, snuggled close to Harry; when completely out of the blue he says;

“CHOOO-CHOOO! All aboard the crazy train!”

How nice! My dear husband is prepared for this crazy 2 ww! I think he’s finally getting an idea of what it’s like to be the vessel of this insanity.

I strangely feel nothing. My left ovary is still a little sensitive but I feel nothing.

Our RE RN said, “It’s looked better” when asked about Harry’s sample.

I am not making any assumptions this cycle – after last month’s debacle – I am not going there again.

4 comments:

RBandRC said...

I'll be keeping my fingers crossed and keeping hope for you! :)

Bea said...

He's got it pretty figured out now, I see! Hope you can control the crazy just a little!

Bea

Amanda said...

I hope the ride isn't too rough and that there's a good ending to it!

Keeping you in my thoughts!

Anonymous said...

Fingers and toes are firmly crossed my dear;