CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, November 05, 2007

Surrounded

I am surrounded by pregnant women.

They're in the bookstore.

They're in the grocery check-out line.

They're in the elevator going to my RE's.

They're popping up everywhere! Why does it seem like everyone is getting pregnant...

Everyone but me....

It's really kind of commical. I knew I wasn't imagining things when Harry commented,

"What's with all the pregnant women?"

I found out last night that another friend is pregnant.

I found out from someone else. In the middle of a meeting. Not good.

I held it together. I am surprised. Maybe it's because she already has two little girls. But it still stings.

It stings to see so many people around me getting to have what I so desperately want. The jealousy is tortuous.

And now Giada announces she's pregnant! If Rachel announces she's pregnant, I'll loose it for sure!

Surrounded, I tell you!

5 comments:

Amy said...

I feel the same way! Everyone else seemingly gets PG so easily but I can't seem to...after 4+ years! uugghh! ((HUGS)) to you...I'm right there with ya!

ForeverLula said...

I know how that feels and how much it hurts and though you should feel happy for them, you can't. Life just sucks like that sometimes. Just wanted to let you know that you're not alone in being surrounded. I am too.

beagle said...

I made the mistake of going to Tar*get on a weekend. I know what you mean.

JJ said...

I could have written this post myself! They really are everywhere!
Im here sulking with you....

Bea said...

I know - bellies just everywhere. I'm glad you can still manage to hold it together, but I imagine that takes superhuman strength.

Bea