CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Shameless Advertisement

I am a part-time consultant for one of those home based businesses. I originally started the part time business to help with the costs of ART. You know the one where you go to your friends home and host a party and people buy things. You know the cookware company that loves to pamper its cooks? ;)

So, I wanted to invite all my blogger friends to a virtual party! If you'd like to purchase anything please send me an e-mail to sunny_jenny05486atyahoo.com and I'll send you a link to the website. I can ship to anywhere in the US and Canada! I also have great gift ideas for under $10.

Thanks for the support!

3 comments:

Bea said...

Well, I'm not in your neck of the woods, but good luck with the sales! I've done that type of job before, at uni. Hard work.

Bea

Brandy said...

I am a HUGE fan of those products and would love an invite to the party! :-) Good luck with the business! If my email address doesn't show up please just stop by my blog and leave a comment and I will email you directly. Thanks!

Jill Tice said...

Hmmmmmm, what ya got? I love to be a "Pamp.ered Che.f"