CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, November 08, 2007

Funk

I am in a funk.

I don't think I am pregnant.

I am so freakin' tired of all this crap.

I just want a baby.

I don't know how much more of this I can take. How much more hope I can loose.

I am so drained. SO stinkin' tired.

Harry is sure we'll be parents one day. I am not so sure.

I feel totally hopeless...

I am symptom less. Don't really feel anything.

Why do so many people around me get to be pregnant but not me. Why?

I am so sick and tired of smiling to cover my pain.

It hurts.

8 comments:

Tracy said...

Sorry you're in a funk. I'm sure you will be parents one day...one way or another. I know it's hard when it doesn't happen when you want it to, though. Believe me. Hang in there.

Yetty said...

hey girl. i'm with Harry. You will be a mother someday, its just that the journey for us is sooo pain-filled sometimes. You are not alone.

Katarina Jelly Beana said...

Oh honey, sorry for your bad day/week/funk. I know you've been through a lot and it seems like it will never end. It sucks when things don't work like they should.

Know you're loved.

Rachel said...

I feel the same way. I just want all of this to be over. But we will be parents some day. It may not be the way we had originally planned when we started, but we will be.

Bea said...

I hate that all-pervasive weariness that infertility can bring. I hope you're wrong about this cycle. Most of all, I hope Harry's right. There's an excellent chance he will be.

Bea

Jill Tice said...

Get out of that funk! I was completely symptom-less when I found out I was pregnant with my son and for the last 14 months I have felt every symptom possible and have NOT been pregnant. :o)

Keep the faith!!!

Stilla Momma said...

:( We all have those funks at times. I am so sorry you're going through. *hug*

Anonymous said...

I am sorry that things aren't going so well. You will be a mom someday. Hopefully very very soon. Hang in there hon.