CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Waiting

Well I've made it this far without a HPT.

I am manic. I swing from believing I am pregnant to being convinced that I am not.

Ok, so let's make a list:

Evidence of Pregnancy

  • Feel funny in my uterus. It does feel like there is something in there.
  • My breasts are a little sensitive-- especially my nipples
Evidence of NO Pregnancy
  • CRAMPS --I've been cramping for a week. Over the last few days the cramps have gotten really strong---much stronger than my normal PMS cramps.
  • No other pregnancy symptoms...i.e. morning sickness, tiredness, etc....

So tomorrow I go in for my BETA. I'll post tomorrow evening to let you know. I hope you're all doing well!

2 comments:

YouGuysKnow said...

TWW is the worst! glad you're hanging in there - please post results. wishing you the very very best tomorrow! may the Beta be with you!

formerteacher said...

Just so you know, I had absolutely NO symptoms of pregnancy, and I was pregnant with TWINS! You'd think I would have known, but nope. So do not think that you have to have symptoms to be pregnant. And I have never gotten morning sickness before my 6th week; last time it was my 8th and it took a long time to go away.

Can't wait to hear! Good luck!!!