CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, August 25, 2006

And So It Begins . . . Again!

Lupron injections start tonight . . .

Not looking forward to being hormonally controlled once again.

When I started IVF I never really noticed the affect the hormones had on my until I stopped the treatments. Once those hormones left my body I felt so different. More like me.

I am still dragging my heels. Afraid to emotionally commit.

Well the next time you see me I'll be a a hormonal psychopath!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

:( I abhor Lupron.

I totally understand the dragging your heels feeling. Please don't beat yourself up for not feeling perky about this. If you can't muster the energy to be positive, I'll be positive for you.

Good luck with this cycle. I'll wish on every eyelash for you.

xoxo

Bea said...

Bring on the crazy, Sunny J. Just as the hormones come, they go.

Hope you can weather this well... or if not, just weathering it at all will do.

Bea

LiL Moo & Mee said...

I can so relate to this, from someone who has done 7 transfers I am a hormone time bomb lol.

Anonymous said...

Good luck!

Angie said...

A new cycle! Good luck! :-)

Mary Ellen and Steve said...

Good luck Jenny! I hope that this cycle goes really really well.

GLouise said...

Best wishes!