CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, August 28, 2006

Blogger Block

I have blogger block...

I don't know what to blog about!

I am so unemotionally involved in this FET. I don't even care...

I am just doing it because I don't want to pay to move the frosties.

What does that make me?

I feel as if I should have detailed posts about my cycle with E2 levels and lining and such... but I have nothing to say...

It's a crap shoot

I do have this to say... Lupron turn me into the Incredible pink Hulk.... I am a raving lunatic that has no fuse at all. It's my Jekyll.

Stay out of my way . . .

10 comments:

Bea said...

Don't worry. You feel like a bore giving the same old E2 etc details cycle after cycle. You wonder how anyone else can be interested if you no longer find it interesting yourself.

But you'll find something to write about. Even if it's your apathy.

And we'll be interested.

Bea

Mary Ellen and Steve said...

I am sorry that Lupron is having an effect on your emotions. I hope it gets better. Hang in there. I hope that you are plesantly surprised at the end of this cycle. Hugs.

Serenity said...

Ditto Bea. :)

x said...

I love having super bitchy powers, although I do hope that is your only side effect.

Anonymous said...

What does that make you? Nothing more than a veteran IFer too scared to hope for her miracle.

But I'm SOOOO hoping for you.

soralis said...

Glad to hear your mini-vacation was good.

I am so sorry that you are having such a downer cylce... I think a few of us have been there. IF is just so draining.

Take care and good luck

Lisa said...

The Incredible Pink Hulk! I'm going to be borrowing that phrase because I absolutely know how that feels!

Thalia said...

Sweetie, post whatever you like, we'll still be here. Hoping for you.

LiL Moo & Mee said...

At least we have na excuse for it!!!

GLouise said...

They should post that as a warning on the lupron box- "may transform you into a pink hulk."