CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Change of Heart

We're back from a lovely mini-vacation. Well I don't know if it really is considered a vacation when you visit family but we loved it! Harry and I went to visit my brother and sister-in-law and perfect little 6 1/2 month old nephew. What a heart breaker! He is so precious and I love him immensely! I'll tell you what though it is exhausting having a baby around! But so worth it!

Harry was playing with little button and looked up at me and said, "I am glad we're doing a thingy now" (of course he doesn't know any of the ART terms or procedures... he just jizzes and injects upone request). He's going to make a great dad.

Went in for blood work today. Looks like I'll be starting the Lurpon any day now! I have to say I am getting very nervous about another cycle. I try not to think about it. I am much more removed this go around.

4 comments:

ankaisa said...

Good luck with the new cycle! And it's quite normal to feel removed and nervous. It's a rough time, both physically and emotionally.

Bea said...

A "thingy". That's precious.

Hope you can keep the nerves at bay.

Bea

Mary Ellen and Steve said...

Best wishes with this cycle Jenny! I hope that this is the one. Hugs!

Serenity said...

Yeah, I can understand the nerves for another "thingy"... I am hoping for the very best for you, Jenny.

*hugs*