CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Saturday, September 01, 2007

Pregnancy Symptom Advisory System **UPDATED**

The Sunny Jenny Pregnancy Symptom Advisory System has elevated the Pregnancy threat from Low to Guarded.




As the public may know the PSAS was devised to warn the public, friends, and family of Sunny Jenny of an impending pregnancy. Regardless of the PSAS level, there is no positive way to guarantee a pregnancy is approaching.


The PSAS is here simply to advise you on the emotional and mental state of Sunny Jenny. Please prepare accordingly.


**UPDATE**

The PSAS has been down graded to LOW.

Pre-mentsral cramps have begun. Well cramping is a symtom of pregnancy you may say; however, after 3 years of this crap I know my body and know AF is coming.

13 comments:

Bea said...

Well, I for one hope the PSAS upswing is going to continue and become reality.

Preparing accordingly...

Bea

JJ said...

Love the advisory! And in this case, Im GLAD its rising!

Knock Me Up said...

I love the PSAS. I'm so hoping you get to severe very quickly!

Becks said...

This made me laugh! Hope you are ok.

Delenn said...

Hoping for you (no matter what the PSAS says!)

Bea said...

Hm. Well then I hope you're wrong, although I know what it's like when you "know". Again, preparing accordingly.

Bea

Anonymous said...

I so hope that you are wrong honey.

Thalia said...

still hoping, but know what it is to 'know'.

soralis said...

Hope you make it to the top very soon. Take care

Jen Hill said...

Dear Jenny,
You are amazing. Anyone that can talk about their trials and put humor into it gets a big hug from me. Thank you for sharing and best wishes for you and Harry!
Yes, my name is Jenny too...

beagle said...

Read the update, crap. I'm sorry. The fact that you can come up with this cool advisory chart in the midst of mayhem, I give you lots of credit for that.

x said...

No AF. I'll be saying a little prayer for my dear Sunny Jenny tonight.

Heather@To Sow a Seed said...

Thanks for you sense of humor today. AF visited me this a.m. ... right after a breathless phone call from a friend announcing pregnancy #4 for her family of five. Yep, I needed a laugh.