CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Ominous Fortune

Harry and I took a few days off this week to go visit my nephew. He's 18 months now and the cutest thing! We had a great time and today we all went to a Chinese restaurant for lunch. and my fortune cookie read....

WHAT THE HECK DOES THIS MEAN????

My SIL nearly burst into tears. I refused to give any credence to this fortune. Yet, I picked it up and brought it all the way home. And here it is scanned and on my blog... torturing me.

Does it mean IVF isn't over yet? You have to try again, and again, and again?

or

Does it mean this cycle isn't over yet! Stick with the embryo burrowing into my uterus lining?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Someone shake a Magic 8 ball and let me know!

4 comments:

soralis said...

I am going with the sticky embryo! Good luck

Bea said...

Wish I had that crystal ball for you. Guess you should hold out for a few more days at least. Fingers crossed.

Bea

JJ said...

awesome fortune...i hope it has GREAT meaning ;)

beagle said...

This so reminds me of my old blog's theme!

I hope it's a lucky fortune!