CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

On the Roller Coaster...

Many thanks to all the helpful comments on my last post. You are all so wonderful! Your help and words of comfort really helped me. I am feeling much better and going to make it. --I think ;P

Had my CD3 blood panel and sonogram today. Everything is fine. We begin g.onal F and men.opur on Thursday with monitoring on Monday. We're trying different drugs this time and a slightly different protocol. ER could be August 20 -23.

I feel like IVF/ISCI #1 was just a test run.

I really hope this is the one. No one wants to be stuck on this roller coaster!

10 comments:

Rachel said...

Good luck!

formerteacher said...

I wish you the best of luck in this cycle! Having been there, I know it's not easy! But think of all that you have been through, and all that you have survived. You are one tough lady! You can do this!!!

Jules said...

I was always told the first cycle is the experimental one.

Hope you hit the jackpot in your next cycle.

xoxoxo

Changing Expectations said...

I hope that this one is the one too! Good luck to you on this cycle. I will be thinking about you!

Unknown said...

I am crossing my fingers for you! :)

Bea said...

This post sounds so much Sunnier, and I'm glad, Sunny J! You're right - the first go is a test run.

Bea

Mary Ellen and Steve said...

I hope that this cycle is it for you too. Good luck!

JJ said...

I really hope THIS is the one too...Ill be checking on you=)

Ivonne said...

I just wanted to say good luck. I have been reading your blog these past few weeks and I know exactly how you feel about feeling left behind, scared about another BFN etc....we too are taking a break before we start IVF#2. GOOD LUCK TO YOU.

Ivonne said...

Good luck! I've been reading your Blog and believe me i know how it feels being scared if this is another BFN. I too am taking a breather from my last failed IVF cycle. Just know you are not alone.