CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Say Good Bye to Elephant Boy

None of our three embryos developed overnight.

RE called this morning with the news.

They were alive -- but not growing or "cleaved"

She said we could go ahead with the transfer but our chances of implantation were next to none. She was concerned for my well being and the turmoil of the 2ww hoping for something that was near impossible.

My RE said she's seen embryos like this and had never had a pregnancy before.

Harry and I discussed it and decided to pass on the transfer and say good bye to all 12 of April 06 embryos.

I can't believe they're all dead. All 12 of them. DEAD

As you can imagine I am emotionally devastated. I've talked to my therapist already.

Harry and I are going to spend the day together. Doing what I don't know.

Thanks for all the care and support. I don't know what's next -- well a fresh cycle is next -- I just don't know when.

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so very sorry, Jenny. You're most definitely in my thoughts.

Hopeful Mother said...

I'm so sorry, Jenny. I hope you and Harry can comfort one another. We are here for you along the way.

Hugs.

GLouise said...

Noooo- I am so so sorry to hear this.

Thinking of you.

BigP's Heather said...

I'm sorry.

seattlegal said...

I am sorry to hear this. Hugs.

Family Ties said...

My heart aches for you. I'm so sorry honey. Please lean on us. We're right here.

*hug*

Bea said...

Oh... just a big hug. There's nothing else. I'm pleased to hear you don't feel beat yet - that you have plans for another cycle - but that's pretty poor consolation today.

Bea

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry. This has got to be very hard news to hear.

I'm praying for both of you that you will be able to find comfort and healing soon.

formerteacher said...

I'm so very sorry.

Maya said...

Jenny - I am very sad for you. Hugs

Serenity said...

Oh, sweetie. I am SO very sorry. Love to you and Harry.

x said...

I am so so sorry. This news breaks my heart. I am glad that you and Harry are holding onto each other and your getting some outside help - this would be hard on anybody.
Thinking of you.

Anonymous said...

Oh I know you must be devestated. I am so very sorry. You're in our thoughts!

soralis said...

I am so very sorry.

Lisa said...

So very very sorry...

Rachel said...

I'm so sorry. I hope you can find strength in this difficult time. My thoughts are with you.

Thalia said...

I'm so sorry to hear this, SJ, what incredibly disappointing news.