CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, March 06, 2006

The Lupron Made Me Do It!

Well I was away this weekend for work. Let me say it was very difficult to stay sane and not snap people's heads off as was my primary inclination! I am lucky that, M, a fellow colleague (who is a very close friend -- the "why don't you adopt" friend) was along for the trip. [Now don't get me wrong. M is a very good friend. I love her dearly. She just fustrates me with her adoption line. I do give her credit she has been very supportive and hasn't brought up adoption lately.] She gave me my injections every night! Thank goodness!

Well here is a picture of my mass inventory of meds. Keep in mind I am still mission my Menopur and hCG shot. Get a load of the drugs!



I threw in my pre-natal and Metformin for good measure. Is it wrong that I am excited that my Follistim injection is an epi pen?

Ok not to scare the pants off anyone but...


GET A LOOK AT THIS HONKING NEEDLE!!! OUCH! I am sure they sent me this one by mistake! PLEASE BE A MISTAKE!

And you may notice the lovely knitted blanket as my back drop. That was knitted by my grandma :) I sleep with it every night and it helps me to feel her still with me and like she's a part of this whole process. I know she's watching me and working with the big guy upstairs to get me a baby!

AND I have to add this one! I got the idea from our Swedish friend!

You Are Miss Piggy
A total princess and diva, you're totally in charge - even if people don't know it.You want to be loved, adored, and worshiped. And you won't settle for anything less.You're going to be a total star, and you won't let any of the "little people" get in your way.Just remember, piggy, never eat more than you can lift!

Well that's all for now! Hope you're all doing fabulous! I better sign out before I hit another mood swing and say something bitchy!

2 comments:

soralis said...

Let there be drugs!!! Don't worry about the needles, they only hurt when you stick them in! :) I hope you have the same experience I had on the drugs, I was really happy. Good luck from a fellow Miss Piggy.

x said...

I got Miss Piggy too! Glad to know I am in good company.

Love the meds shot! Those stupid prenatals, I've been taking them for so long I should own shares it he company.
That is a pretty good friend to give you the shots. I have a friend like that too, she says dumb stuff sometimes but she really tries.
My gonal is in a pen and I am excited - you are not stupid at all. The pen looks less scarey to me.