CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, March 31, 2006

A Prayer

I wanted to share this prayer with all my fellow IF friends. It was given to my by a lady at my church who has struggled with IVF but made it through to the other side. She has two beautiful boys to show for all her efforts! I hope you can find comfort and strength in her words. Her prayer is based on Psalm 145:18,19; Psalm 113:9; and Philippians 4:6-7

Father in Jesus name I thank you because I know you are near to all who call upon you in truth and fulfill the desire of all who fear you. Therefore, Father I believe you will make me a joyful mother of children. Praise the Lord! I thank you Lord for our unborn children and receive them as a gift from you. Because I have made this request known to you Lord, I will not be anxious about anything and your peace which passes all understanding will keep my heart and mind in Christ Jesus. Amen.

6 comments:

Jenna said...

I was just browsing through blogs and came across yours- I know your heartache and I thought I may share a little "SUN" with you- My husband and I tried for 5 years to conceive and after 4 ectopic preganacies, 3 miscarriages, and the removal of both of my tubes, we decided to try IVF. It was hard, and I was scared and in the end the Dr's only retrieved 3 eggs-they used them all- stating that the odds were against me with only 3- and low and behold all 3 fertilized! The implanted all three again stating the odds were against me and once again low and behold all 3 of my little ones held on and I had triplets! Two boys and a girl!! They are now 4 years old and as hard as it was all of those years, I wouldn't change a single thing- hold onto hope- even when you think there is none- there is a reason you are going through all of this- keep your head up and your spirits high-it will happen ..

Maya said...

Thanks for that, it is very encouraging

formerteacher said...

What a wonderful prayer. You will make it to the other side. I always used to put the infertility that way. I just wanted to get to the other side. I did, and you will too. That fertilization rate is spectacular!!! Good luck with the ET, and relax afterwards; you deserve it!!!

Anonymous said...

How beautiful! Thanks so much for posting that - I needed to read it.

wannabmom214

soralis said...

That is a beautiful prayer... thanks for sharing it.

x said...

And I am reading it Sunday morning even. Beautiful!