CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Look What My Little Button Sent Me!

Look my little Button picked the socks and sent them to me! As mentioned on a previous post, I was looking for some funky socks to wear for me ER and ET.



My darling Little Button picked these socks and sent them with this note:

"Aunt J, Good Luck, remember everything is worth it. I love you! Love, Button"

As I got emotional Harry had to remind me, "Button didn't say that A did"

WHATEVER I SO KNOW BUTTON DICTATED EVERY WORD!!
--------------------
P.S.
I am wearing my turtle socks today! They are cozy warm!

5 comments:

soralis said...

Love the socks!! Good luck with your cycle!

Anonymous said...

Please tell Uncle Harry not to underestimate me and my ability to communicate via the computer at 1 month of age!

Love, Button

x said...

That socks are perfect! My mom swears she is making me some, I don't know - I'll believe it when I see it.
I hope those froggies bring you good luck.

Anonymous said...

Are those frogs on the other socks? Wear the frog socks to your transfer. Frogs are symbols of fertility in many indigenous cultures.

Sunny Jenny said...

SPANGLISH!! Where were you four posts ago when I was looking for fertility symbol advice! ;)

I narrowed it down to turtle, frog, and rabbit! Since we can't do it like rabbits I might as well wear some!