CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

THIS ONE CAME WITH BAND-AIDS!!!!!!

Mmmmmmm should I panic.... WELL TOO LATE!

I wasn't doing too bad until I saw the BAND-AIDS!

HOLY CRAP!

Well as you can see from my panic stricken expression my Menopur has arrived! WITH BAND-AIDS!!



That looks like enough drugs to fertilize a herd of buffalo!!

Deep breaths....

Remind me...why I am I doing this?????

I AM SO not going to feel any guilt when my child gets his/her inoculations! Not even a quiver!

P.S. The Menopur cost more than the rest of the drugs combined!

4 comments:

soralis said...

Band-aids? For the money you spent it should come with a spa vacation!

formerteacher said...

Don't worry about all that. Sometimes a tiny--teeny-tiny bit of blood comes out. Using band-aids would be overkill to me.

I loved the Follistim pen, so you're not weird. It is so sharp I barely felt a thing, although when I said sharp a few family members turned white!

It seems like so much medicine, but believe me once you start, it won't seem that bad. BTW, My meds. weren't covered by insurance. I told my oldest son if he ever wonders where his college fund went to, he should look at his brother!

x said...

What is menpor? I take gonal for stim so I assume it is the same thing.
Band-aids, I wouldn't have been happy about that either!

Sunny Jenny said...

Jenny - I am sure the drugs do the same thing. My RE has drugs she uses and based on my history these are the ones she picked! They do the same job!!