CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Two Arms and Two Legs!

Well I've got most of my IVF meds! They arrived this morning! And let me say I am very, very, very, thankful I have insurance that covers IVF. Here's my list of drugs

Prometrium 200mg capsule
Follistim AQ 600IU Cartridge
Follistim AQ 900IU Cartridge
Leuprolide (Lupron) 14 day kit
Prednisone 20mg tablet
Doxycycline 100mg tablet

Pre-insurance that's a grand total of $3093.56 - HOLY SHIT!

I am still waiting on the Menopur and the hCG shot! I don't know how you ladies do this without insurance. God bless you!

2 comments:

x said...

Thank you for blessing me, I need it!

soralis said...

Thank goodness for insurance!! Good luck with your cycle and wishing you success!