CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Remember When...

Remember when I was happy and hopeful??

ha ha ha

Remember when I was anxious to get started???

ha ha ha

Remember when I actually believed IVF #1 might work...that I'd be one of the lucky ones???

HA HA HA HA

Remember when that door closed and I tried to climb through a window then that window came crashing down on me and crushed all my hopes and dreams and belief that my aching arms could one day nurture and hold my own baby...

Remember

4 comments:

x said...

Ah, I sadly do remember - both for you and me. Only a few months ago we were so hopeful. Maybe the group where we would all make it? How naive we were.

I don't think I will ever have as much hope for another cycle as I did the first. I hope that means that no negative hurts as bad as the first either. I'm not sure our poor hearts could stand this too many times.

Serenity said...

Oh yes, I remember so well. I couldn't see how it *wouldn't* work for us, statistics be damned.

... and I second Jenny's comments... there isn't any way that I can have the amount of hope I did for IVF #1 ever again. It just hurts too much.

Hugs.

Mary Ellen and Steve said...

I hear you girl. I am there with you right now. All of my innocence is lost, and I will never hope like I hoped for this first cycle. Infertility is a bitch. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Hugs!

soralis said...

Infertility sucks! That's about all I can say.

Take care.