CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

You WILL NOT WIN!

Get back you Demons of Despair!

Retreat you Thoughts of Surrender!

Away from me you Destroyers of Hope!

YOU WILL NOT WIN!


YOU WILL NOT DESTROY ME!

I Will Survive!

I have 10 frozen embryos waiting for the chance of life

I have 2 more "fresh" insurance covered cycles and thus all the frosties said cycles create

Though I am weary, mournful, and burdened . . .

I AM NOT BEATEN

I AM NOT FINISHED

I AM NOT CONQUERED


YOU WILL NOT WIN!

17 comments:

soralis said...

You go girl!!!! Wishing you all the luck in your battle!

Take care

Anonymous said...

It is very much a battle -- and I'm so glad you won't let the blues get one over on you.

Anonymous said...

It is very much a battle -- and I'm so glad you won't let the blues get one over on you.

Anonymous said...

Damn straight!

YouGuysKnow said...

ONWARD!!! i love your last post too. you make a LOT of sense to me. and my god, if there's one thing i am learning through all this, it's not to stop the rest of my life while i "wait" to have a baby. life just doesn't work that way. i just posted about mental health. we're all dealing with some big stuff. hugs.

Hopeful Mother said...

Right on! Wishing all the best for you!

Anonymous said...

You tell 'em. I love your attitude!

Sarah said...

Good to see that you are fighting all the way!

Anonymous said...

AMEN!!!!! That's the spirit!

Mary Ellen and Steve said...

Good for you!! I hope that you win this battle! Good luck!

Family Ties said...

ALRIGHT NOW!

You better SAY IT!

:)

WOo hoo!

Serenity said...

DAMN SKIPPY!

You go girl.

Amy said...

I love your positive attitude. I'm going to keep this post in mind today while waiting for my beta results. I can't let myself feel conquered if the beta is negative. I need to pick myself up and keep going. Thanks!

x said...

DAMN RIGHT GIRL!!
I still think your a total beeatch cause you have insurance coverage but I still love ya anyway!

Anonymous said...

you tell em Jenny!

Heather P. said...

Wishing you a great FET and BFP!!

Angie said...

Wonderful aditude! Keep it up!