CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, June 09, 2006

24

One thing is for sure I am insane...

There are a lot of things I can say but nothing really earth shattering.

I am just waiting...

waiting until Monday...

I am going to POAS tomorrow morning. That way Harry and I can be together for some results. Either positive or negative....

This is so completely frustrating! Not knowing....

My glass has to be half empty

If I look at it as half full and then find out it is completely empty...

well then I'll be screwed...

I've never wanted to barf so much in my life...just one little symptom please... please....

I am blissfully cramp free but don't believe that to be a sign of pregnancy just good old PIO.

So I sit here and wait...

It is what it will be - the only difference is knowing the truth.

6 comments:

Meg said...

That's exactly right, Jenny. It already is or isn't. You can't change that. It's just that you don't know which it is. Good luck POAS tomorrow. Thinking of you. :)

Sarah said...

Good luck with the POAS. I couldn't resist and had to do it to even though I swore I wouldn't. I just figured exactly what Meg said, it either worked or it didn't. Take care.

Anonymous said...

Its infuriating. I think I could deal with it either way - but if its all for naught and I keep sticking these 1.5" needles in my ass for nothing - its going to take lots of alcohol to console me. I hope the POAS reveals some good stuff for you and that you will NOT be joining in on the alcohol binge.

Hopeful Mother said...

I agree with you girls - it is what it is, already. Best of luck with POAS - I will be anxiously awaiting your next post.

I am thinking of you!

Anonymous said...

I'm rooting for you. Good luck with POAS. I like that you're doing it with your husband - great idea. You're in my thoughts!

Barely Sane said...

Fingers crossed! I'm rooting for you big time!