CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Sunday, June 04, 2006

They've Made it This Far . . .

You know I am thinking...

I've got some hard ass embryos here.

Considering they were cryogenically preserved (sounds kind of sci-fi) and survived the thaw--they've already beaten some pretty hard odds.

So, I am thinking these three transfers are not your ordinary egg and sperm cocktail, Oh, no these embryos are hard ass, though skinned, top of the class you can't kill us brother, embryos!

They've made it so far!

Now if only . . .

3 comments:

Mary Ellen and Steve said...

I hope that your little embryos continue to hang on. Thinking of you!

Bea said...

It's good to hear you sounding hopeful. Makes me smile.

Bea

LiL Moo & Mee said...

Well lets hope its a sign of things to come!!! Good Luck.