CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Calling all IVF Geniuses

Alright who of you in blogland is the smartest???

My embryos were:

conceived on March 29, 2006

frozen on April 1, 2006

thawed on May 31, 2006

and transferred on June 1, 2006

So here is the question...

How old are they????

So what do I write? 1dp3dt or 1dp4dt?? eeek! I asked the RE RN are my embryos considered Blasts and she said no still 3 day...but I said their 4 days old...ok but they're chilly....

Well I am off to the transfer! Thank you all for the support! You are all with me in spirit and your words of encouragement and care really do lift me up!

13 comments:

Serenity said...

I think at my clinic at least they consider the thaw day still a 3dt. But they thaw mine in the morning then transfer in the early afternoon.

So that's a long way of saying I have no idea. :)

But I want to wish you good luck!!! May your embryos be sticky and your transfer smooth.

x said...

I don't know. That is kind of funny to think about.

I am thinking of you today -all the best!

Sarah said...

Good luck with the transfer!! I hope that everything goes well. Sorry, I am useless with the numbers so I'll leave that to the other wise women out there who know much more about this than me. Take care.

YouGuysKnow said...

GOOD LUCK!! thinking of you on this transfer day :) c'mon, embies, stick around. i'm a week or 2 behind you. hugs

Anonymous said...

things that make you go "hmmmm". Clearly I am NOT the smartest person in blogland, because I have NO clue!

But congrats on the transfer! I am hoping for some sticky embies for you!

soralis said...

Who cares as long as they stick!!! :)

Take care and wishing you good luck!

Barely Sane said...

Okay.... I'm going to take a stab at it. My vote is still a day-3 embie because it takes awhile for them to defrost and start to grow again.

Did you have all 3 transfered? Fingers crossed - good luck!!

Mary Ellen and Steve said...

I can't answer your question, but I hope that your transfer went smoothly. Thinking of you.

Anonymous said...

Good luck with your transfer! Sticky embies stick!

Bea said...

Hmm... if they say three day, I'd just have to shrug and go with three day. But that's because my brain gets full easily these days.

Bea

Dawn said...

Hope your transfer went well...said a prayer for you!

Maya said...

Hmm, I go with whatever means they are more likely to stick. I hope your transfer goes really well and that we (isn't it interesting how emotionally vested we get in each other's success) have a positive in #dp#dt and in #days = baby. I will be hoping/wishing/praying for you!

LiL Moo & Mee said...

Just wishing you good luck for this cycle!!