CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, June 09, 2006

Dangerous Web Sites

You may all want to throw stones in my direction.....


but I found these two websites... and of course have been obsessively reading them

Web Site 1: IVF due date calculator! - How awesome! FYI cleaved embryo is a 3dt (I had to Google it) - Yes-- February 19, 2007 ( am I tempting fate?)

Web Site 2: American Pregnancy Association - Gives you lots of info and can view a week by week newsletter of pregnancy. Of course I haven't signed up yet... I keep stopping myself...


Well now it's official I've contributed to the delinquency of minorly insane IVF women.

They're gonna throw away the key.

4 comments:

Alli and Frankie said...

Am scurrying to check out the web sites as we speak! :)

Anonymous said...

I am running away from this post lest I am tempted to click on one of those links.....

Thalia said...

Oh I calculate the due date constantly throughout the cycle, don't worry. Then it taunts me afterwards, but still...

Keep passing the open windows.

x said...

I'll be booking marking site #1 - how cool, a calculator just for us IVF gals!