CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Another Great Read


WELL... since my ovaries do things on their own time schedule and refuse to cooperate - yet again - I am back to the waiting!

I am reading How to Get Pregnant: The Classic Guide to Overcoming Infertility by Sherman J. Silber.

I am finding this a very comprehensive and scientifically detailed account of the human reproductive system and infertility. There are plenty of pictures and charts for those of us who are visual learners.

This book is great for those of us who want to know everything (
JENNY) and often annoy our RE with constant questions and repeat questions on procedure. In other words you were the little girl who always had to know, "WHY?"

If on the other hand, you believe ignorance is bliss -don't bother with this book - it has way too much information for you and will only scare you shitless.

1 comments:

x said...

If I go to Amazon quick I might be able to add it to the order before they ship it.
I have read "taking charge of your fertility" but it is only about TTC naturally. I gave up on that a while ago.
Other than that, I haven't been able to find any good books so I haven't bothered. Your the best - thanx so much for the recomendations!