CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Happy Birthday!!

Well he's here!! My little nephew made his appearance! It took him a long time but he made it!
He is the cutest little guy I have ever seen! I love him to pieces. I was very worried with how I was going to react when I saw him. Honestly I was completely over come with love for his precious little soul. He is such a miracle and beautiful little angel how could I feel anything but love for this angel. I kept waiting for someone to bring up, "You're next" -- but thankfully no one did. I was surprised.

I have to say seeing that little bundle of sweetness has only increased my desire to have my own. I've been doing the "what if tango" recently. "what if this IVF cycle doesn't work?" I tried to convince myself that I'd be okay and just try again. But honestly, I'll be devastated. I know unequivocally that I want a child of my own.

I am a little less frightened of the whole birthing process having witnessed A's experience. I still know it will be painful but I am actually excited.


Iam lookig forward to the day that I'll get to experience such a miracle of my own.

4 comments:

Betty said...

Congratulations! Here's all the luck in the world that you may have one of your own.

Kellie said...

Awesome :)

Welcome to the world!

Heather P. said...

Congratulations!! Welcome!!

I hope that if you do an IVF that you get that wonderful experience too!! It was and has been so wonderful since Ashton was born! Yes I am tired and I don't care- He has been worth all the heart ache of 12 years of infertility

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I'm not an auntie yet. My husband's brother has two sons, but I'm not close to the BIL or his stupid-cow wife -- hence, I haven't really had the opportunity to bond with the little ones. I always wonder what it'll be like when my own kin have children.