CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Thursday Conversations with a Pregnant Lady

WARNING! The following conversation contains graphic details of my morning discovery of my menses.

Taken from an IM I had this morning with my very pregnant SIL A.

***DO NOT READ ANY FURTHER IF YOU GET GROSSED OUT***

A: how you feelin?
J: A!
J: I got my PERIOD!!!!!
J: YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
A:: woohoo
A: did you call the doc
J: That means you're going in to labor today!
J: yeah...she has to call me back
A: whatever
J: It does!
A: i will never go into labor
J: you will!
A: i will be lugging around a 200 pound man child in my belly
J: so do you want the gross details of how i found out i got my period?
J: lol - 200lb man
A:: uhm, there are details?
J: oh yeah! it's a drama
A:: go for it
J: i am thinking of putting some music to it!
A:: Kittie M says hi
J: hi Kittie M
J: so i woke up
J: felling a little better!
A:: ok
J: thinking I don't think I'll die today....so i go into the bathroom
J: for my morning wee
J: have a seat and wee
A:: whee!
J: then think...hmm...I am a little moist today...
J: check it out and its blood!
A:: wow!
J: i do a double take and say...can it be! Now...
J: my heart starts to beat faster
A:: thus more blood
J: and I have that exhilarating feeling of having just won the lotto
J: and take a scientific tissue test and
A:: LOL
J: YES! PRAISE JESUS!
J: WE HAVE BLOOD!
A:: blood rocks!
J: and I swear to you i heard angels sing!
A:: but of course
J: and a light from heaven
J: Jesus' baptism must have been something like this!
A:: with a little less blood
J: yes true
A:: but the moisture was there
J: of course!
A:: you are insane
J: i know!
A:: congratulations on your flow of blood
J: that's why you fit so well into the family
J: thank you earth mother!
A:: hehe
J: I think i am going to post this conversation on my blog
A:: insanity should spread across cyber space

0 comments: