CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, February 02, 2006

The Ball is ROLLING...

I made the call. Of course because I had good news! Here is a summation of our conversation:

Me: Hello, it's me today is CD1! I finally started!
Wonderful RE RN: FINALLY! I was beginning to wonder what happened
Me: Me too! It was 44 days this cycle
WRR: That's because you were stressing about having your period
Me: probably
WRR: Ok, Let's schedule those test...
Me: wait! Now can you explain to me what's going to happen again (only the 99th time)
WRR: Ok, we're going to do a mock implantation so the doc knows where to lay the embryos and then the water sono.
Me: yeah about that water sono..
WRR: It's not the HSG test
Me: Yeah but is it gonna hurt?
WRR: Not really some women experience cramping. We fill the uterus with saline to see if there are any polyps or other abnormalities.
Me: yeah but is it gonna hurt?
WRR: no...I'll transfer you to the receptionist to schedule the tests...

Receptionsit: Hello

Me: Is the water sonos gonna hurt...



Wonderful Receptionist also informed me that she doesn't hear any complaints about those two procedures. So that's good. At least I know wonderful receptionist hasn't heard any screams of terror or pain coming from the test room. I'll sleep much better now.

2 comments:

Kellie said...

Hi there. The water sono does not hurt, or it didn't hurt for me. That is in contradistinction to the HSG which I found to be quite uncomfortable (read: PAINFUL).

Good luck with your tests!

Portlairge said...

Yeah for cycle day 1